Here’s a niche design field for you: luxury business jets. Take a look at the Top 7 Bizjet Interiors, as according to Denver Wilkinson, director of Wilkinson Air Group.According to Wilkinson, aircraft manufacturers these days are leaning towards the simple and refined. “Only a few years ago, you’d see gold-lined everything on these airplanes.”
1. Interior design for the 787 VIP aircraft. Design by Seattle-based industrial design consultant, Teague.
2. 3-D Interior rendering of an Airbus A-318 by design firm Mirage.
3. Photo of luxury 737 by Luxury Lease, an online trading and management firm.
4. Bombardier Challenger 850. Photo by Bombardier.
5. Honda’s new light jet, the HondaJet.
6. Bombardier’s interior concept for their new Learjet 85.
7. Boeing Business Jet (BBJ) concept by Wendy Ulve Aircraft Interiors.